AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|12/09 - Present:||Psychotherapist: Private Practice: Brooklyn, NY.|
|7/07-Present||Clinical Social Worker, Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York|
|2/11-7-13:||Medical Consultant VIP Health Services , Brooklyn, New York.|
|12/10-7-12||Licensed Clinical Mental Health Therapist, Paul J. Cooper, Brooklyn, New York.|
|6/05-7-07:||Licensed Clinical Senior Social Worker:Jewish Board of Family and Children's Services Inc (CSS), Brooklyn, N.Y.|
|3/03-7-10:||Licensed Clinical Mental Health Therapist: Interoborough Developmental Consulting Services: Brooklyn, N.Y.|
|1/03-6/05:||Clinical Social Worker: Jewish Board of Family & Children's Services Inc. (CSS Mental Health Clinic) Brooklyn, N.Y.|
|3/98- 8/08:||Licensed Clinical Medical Consultant Social Worker: St. Mary's Hospital for Children's Services Inc.: Queens, N.Y.|
|8/96-12/02:||Clincial Social Worker: Jewish Board of Family & Children's Services Inc:(Long Island City )N.Y.|
|9/95-8/96:||Clinical Social Worker (/Work-Study) Jewish Board of Family Services Inc. Brooklyn, N.Y.|
|9/94-8/95:||Social Work Intern: Local 1199 Municipal Workers' Union, Home Care Benefit Fund. (MAP). New York, N.Y.|
|12/91-8/94:||Executive Administrative Assistant : Calvary Pentecostal Church Inc., Brooklyn, New York.|
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ORGANIZATIONS
- Academy of Certified Social Workers (ACSW).
- National Association of Social Workers, New York Chapter.
- American Association of Christian Counselors.
- NYC Medical Reserve Corps Affilated with OMH Preparedness and Response.
- Employee Assistance Professionals Association
HONORS AND AWARDS
- 8 Legend of Faith Award for Distinct Service, Faith Deliverance PCOG Inc. (2010.)
- Manchester Who's Who Honored Member 2005-2006.
- Calvary Cathedral of Praise Inc. Distinct Recognition for Outstanding faithful and Dedicated Service in the Work of the Lord, 1999.
- Calvary Pentecostal Church Inc., Certificate of Merit 1993.
- College of New Rochelle New York: Summa Cum Laude (1993)
ADDITIONAL CLINICAL EXPERIENCE
- Held various roles at non-profit , for profit and social service settings.
- Administrative Supervisor, in Absence of Supervisor at Jewish Board of Family and Children Services, Mental Health Clinic, Specialzing in Severely Psychiatrically Imparied persons with Mental Illness and their families.
- Senior Social Worker, And Supervisor, in Field Instruction at Jewish Board of Family and Children's Services Mental Health Clinic (CSS).
- Supervisor in Field Instruction at The Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center.
- Outpatient community based psychotherapy at Domestic Violence Shelters: For Child Abuse and family violence, utilized enhanced trauma sensitive techniques, which provided Healing and community rebuilding at The Jewish Board Jewish Board of Families and Children Services Inc. .
Outpatient Community based psychotherapy with individuals, children, couples and families at Interoborough Developmental and Consulting Services Inc.
Prrovided Community based Preventative Services for families at Brighton Family Clinic: Specialized in Brief therapy intervention; To help strengthen and foster stronger family alliances; To prevent further fracture in the family system. Developed techniques and simply treatment plans to help empower the family system. Jewish Board of Family and Children Services Inc.
- Community based Psychotherapy with individuals and families Paul J. Cooper Center for Human Services Inc. Mental Health Clinic.
In and Outpatient clinical services with various roles, Discharge planner, Case Manager, Provides Psychosocial assessments, Loss and Bereavement counseling, pre and Post Natal, Mother Baby, Neo Natal Intensive Care , Paediatrics, at The Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center.
Nine (9) years as Volunteer Director of the Young Women's Missionary Council, at Calvary Cathedral of Praise. Provided faith based supportive counseling to members of department and their families,and congregation as needed. Developed programs. Conducted Retreats; Developed Book Clubs;Held Prayer Breakfasts, and Concerts; Developed Prayer Cell Chains, and Prayer Groups; Assisted in Fund raising efforts, to help in Church building and Community out reach to the shut in; and underserved.
Founder of SVG I Care Prayer and Counseling Center in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. W.I.
|Return to Page 1||Return to Home|