LICENSED CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER
Compassionate, caring and professisonal counseling for individuals, couples, children and families. Individualized and specialized techniques to help each person achieve personal growth, and emotional healing. To help improve their overall level of functioning. Clients are helped in raising self awareness of their skills, talents, abliities and gifts, to their fullest potential. Guidance is given in exercising faith to achieve personal and professional goals. By merging sound therapeutic techniques with biblical instructions, individuals are encouraged to examine perceptions, restructure mindsets, and modify behaviors to lead psychologically healthy, and purposeful lives.
Certificate: Post Masters Program in Advanced Clinical Social Work, In Individual Therapy.
Hunter College of the City University of New York, School of Social Work, June 1999
Master in Social Work
Hunter College of the City University Of New York, Masters in Social Work, June 1996
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
College of New Rochelle NewYork, May 1993
LICENSE / CERTIFICATIONS
Licensure: New York State Licensed Clinical Social Worker: License Number:R-058358.
National Provider Identification Number:1487764056. New York State Screen Identification Number:XE303436VN.
SIFI Certified Social Work Field Instructor, Fordham, New York City's Jesuit University
Advanced Clinical Supervision. Certificate Training course, Adelphi, University.
- Advanced Training Certificate Program, Jewish Board of Family & Children's Services Inc.
- Loss and Bereavement Certificate Program, Jewish Board Of family & Children's Services Inc.
- Professionalization And training course" Beyond Cultural Diversity" JBFCS Institute Of Child Care
- PreMarital and Marriage Coaching Certificate Intensive Training Completion. American Association of Christian Counselors Inc,
- Competency in Brief Strategic Therapy, Specailizing in Children and Families.
- Overview of Addiction and Recovery, New York State OSASAS , CASAC/CPP/CPS
- Certified IPRO Screen , New York State Department of Health
- Child Abuse and Neglect Training.
- Comprehensive Mental Health Approaches. Certificate training course,Massachusettes General Hospital Psychiatry Academy/Harvard Medical School
|Return to Page 2||Return to Home|